Question-10: You are working with a B2B organization where company sells specific batteries to the car manufacturing company with different types and size of the batteries. You are working as a data analyst in the company and you have been assigned a task to build a visualization model of the company for the showing the performance of the company. And you need to create few charts which shows the performance and show how likely that your corporate customer can recommend your batteries to other car manufacturing company or other places where the batteries are required. And how much profit a customer brings to the business net acquisition and retention costs. To show these things which type of chart you would use?
- Net Promoter Score (NPS)
- Get Latest Certification Questions & Answer from this link, which is regularly updated as per recent syllabus.
- Conversion Rate
- Relative Market Share
- Net Profit Margin
Answer : A, B
Exp: Before you decide to create any chart or graph, you need to decide what you want to show or convey like
- Key performance indicator: KPI is usually a single value that relates to a " All AWS Certification & Training Material Can be accessed from this link as well ". his varies from business to business and function to function. Here are some popular KPIs that companies like to track:
- Net Promoter Score (NPS): How likely is it for a customer to recommend your product or service to a friend?
- Customer Profitability Score (CPS): How much profit does a customer bring to your business after deducting customer acquisition and customer retention costs?
- Conversion Rate: How many leads get converted to customers?
- Relative Market Share: How big is your slice of the pie compared to your competitors in the market?
- Net Profit Margin: The percent of your revenue which is net profit.
- Compositions etc.