Question-4: You are working in an e-commerce Get the latest AWS Training, Certification Preparation Material, Books & Interview questions company where each click on the website should be captured and needs to be analyzed in the real time using the SQL. However, you have to make sure that the evens which are generated in real time should be copied in the multiple availability zones, and you always need to keep track what has be processed till now, in case of failure you need to start again and should not process already processed clicks, which of the following option can help in achieving such requirement?
- You would be using AWS S3 and Redshift cluster
- You would be using EMR with the Spark streaming
- You would be using Kinesis Firehose and DynamoDB
- You would be using Kinesis DataStream and DynamoDB
- You would be using Kinesis FireHose and Kinesis Data Analytics
Exp: As you can see in the question it is asking following important points
- Real time data should be available in Multiple Availability zone, which can be achieved using Kinesis data stream, because by default it keeps the data in 3 AZ in a AWS region.
- Generating SQL report can be done using Kinesis Data Analytics
- In case of failure we should be able to restart the stream from where it failed, it can be achieved using the DynamoDB. Because it stored the cursor in DynamoDB and in case of failure it uses the cursor to find the last processed events and move further.