Question-14: You are working with a company which provides solution for installing the IOT sensors on the house hold devices and in the real time it can alert the consumer on the mobile application about the usage or any risk on the device. As you need to run machine leaning in real-time the data received from the IOT devices. Also, you have to make sure that data is retained at least for 48 hours before deleting them so that within two days they must be analyzed in case it is missed. Which of the following option would help you for processing the streaming data.
- You would be using Kinesis Producer and Kinesis Data stream.
- You would be using Kinesis Connector and Kinesis Data Stream
- You would be using Kinesis Connector and Kinesis Fire Hose
- Get Latest Certification Questions & Answer from this link, which is regularly updated as per recent syllabus.
Exp: Here are few important points which you have to consider which are
- " All AWS Certification & Training Material Can be accessed from this link as well "
- Events must be processed in real time
- Data must be retained for 48 hours at least
- There are millions of devices hence, high throughput is expected.
These can be achieved using the Kinesis Data Stream. Hence, option 3 is out.
Kinesis Producer Library: The KPL can incur an additional processing delay of up to RecordMaxBufferedTime within the library (user-configurable). Larger values of RecordMaxBufferedTime results in higher packing efficiencies and better performance. Applications that cannot tolerate this additional delay may need to use the AWS SDK directly. Hence, option-1 is also out.
Kinesis Connector : The Amazon Kinesis Connector Library helps Java developers integrate Amazon Kinesis with other AWS and non-AWS services. The current version of the library provides connectors for Amazon DynamoDB, Amazon Redshift, Amazon S3, Elasticsearch. This is not the requirement, hence we can drop option-2 as well.
So option-4 remain and that is the correct answer.