Question 16: Your Company AcmeShell Inc. had recently setup an AWS account with one of the company’s senior account email id and password to login in AWS console. Initially this credential was shared with the ID administrators of the organization. However, your senior manages is aware that root account is very critical and has all the power to do even deleting to production EC2 instances. Hence, wanted to know that who and when it is using it and needs to be notified immediately. For that he wanted you to do some setup so that he can receive emails or message alert on mobile which of the following will suffice for you to set up this type of alert?
- You have to create an IAM policy.
- You have to create a rule of event in Cloudwatch
- You need to have an Lambda Function
- You need to setup an event on CloudTrail logs
- You need to setup an EC2 instance
- You need to setup an SNS topic