50000+ Learners upgraded/switched career Testimonials
preparation material is for renowned vendors like
Cloudera, MapR, EMC, Databricks,SAS, Datastax, Oracle,
NetApp etc , which has more value, reliability and
consideration in industry other than any training
Note : You can choose more than one product to have custom package created from below and send email to email@example.com to get discount.
Do you know?
This is one of the first certification generally learners who are starting the career in Cloud Computing world do. This certification is very popular and its certification code is AZ-900 and currently one of the cheapest certifications. Following are the umbrella topics which are tested in this certification.
Languages: Currently this certification exam is available in the following language
Before your real exam you must practice and go through all the questions provided to you wherever it is possible and make sure that you don’t fail in real exam. And for that quality test content is very important. HadoopExam.com already providing certification preparation material since last 8 years. Our main focus is on two things the entire objective of the given syllabus should be covered and at the same time you learn the concepts which are tested in the real exam. So, in whatever format you get the question or concept tested, you would be quickly identifying the answer for that question. This practice material is created by the already certified professional, HadoopExam Technical Team and based on the feedback provided by the learners, who had already appeared in the certification exam. Hence, you are at the right place and having right material for preparing your certification exams. You would be getting following things from the https://www.HadoopExam.com for preparing the certification.
We are regularly updating our material based on
the feedback we received from our learners who are
already certified or appeared in the real exam.
|Include following products
Another good annual package, which is subscribed by user who are interested in more technology learning including Spark, Hadoop, Cassandra, Sacala and much more with below annual subscription, which include any two certification preparation material.
for this exam should have foundational knowledge of
cloud services and how those services are provided
with Microsoft Azure. The exam is intended for
candidates who are just beginning to work with
cloud-based solutions and services or are new to
Azure Fundamentals exam is an opportunity to prove
knowledge of cloud concepts, Azure services, Azure
workloads, security and privacy in Azure, as well as
Azure pricing and support. Candidates should be
familiar with the general technology concepts,
including concepts of networking, storage, compute,
application support, and application development.
No, Azure Fundamentals can be used to prepare for
other Azure role-based or specialty certifications,
but it is not a prerequisite for any of them.
Following are the skills in short are measured as
part of AZ-900 exam. The content of this exam was
updated on October 25, 2021. Please download the
exam skills outline below to see what changed.
guide is recently updated October 25, 2021.
The changes introduced in the exam are more to bring
the exam up to date rather than a complete overhaul;
apart from that, the focus of the exam has also been
shifted to be more towards understanding the
benefits and usage of Azure cloud than just
understanding the underlying theory.
• There is a change in the Percentage weightage of sections in AZ-900.
• The number of Sections has been increased from four to six.
• The weightage of the Describe Cloud Concepts section has been increased to 20-25% from 15-20%.
• The weightage of the Core Azure Services section has been reduced to 15-20% from 30-35%.
• The Describe Security, Privacy, Compliance, and Trust (25-30%) section has been split into the following two new sections: Describe general security and network security features (10-15%) and Describe identity, governance, privacy, and compliance features (20-25%)
Please find the existing syllabus and updated detail
Describe Cloud Concepts (20-25%)
Identify the benefits and considerations of using cloud services
• identify the benefits of cloud computing, such as High Availability, Scalability, Elasticity, Agility, and Disaster Recovery
• identify the differences between Capital Expenditure (CapEx) and Operational Expenditure (OpEx)
• describe the consumption-based model
Describe the differences between categories of cloud services
• describe the shared responsibility model
• describe Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS),
• describe Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS)
• describe serverless computing
• describe Software-as-a-Service (SaaS)
• identify a service type based on a use case
Describe the differences between types of cloud computing
• define cloud computing
• describe Public cloud
• describe Private cloud
• describe Hybrid cloud
• compare and contrast the three types of cloud computing
Describe Core Azure Services (15-20%)
Describe the core Azure architectural components
• describe the benefits and usage of Regions and Region Pairs
• describe the benefits and usage of Availability Zones
• describe the benefits and usage of Resource Groups
• describe the benefits and usage of Subscriptions
• describe the benefits and usage of Management Groups
• describe the benefits and usage of Azure Resource Manager
• explain Azure resources
Describe core resources available in Azure
• describe the benefits and usage of Virtual Machines, Azure App Services, Azure Container Instances (ACI), Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS), and Windows Azure Virtual Desktop
• describe the benefits and usage of Virtual Networks, VPN Gateway, Virtual Network peering, and ExpressRoute
• describe the benefits and usage of Container (Blob) Storage, Disk Storage, File Storage, and storage tiers
• describe the benefits and usage of Cosmos DB, Azure SQL Database, Azure Database for MySQL, Azure Database for PostgreSQL, and SQL Managed Instance
• describe the benefits and usage of Azure Marketplace
Describe core solutions and management tools on Azure (10-15%)
Describe core solutions available in Azure
• describe the benefits and usage of Internet of Things (IoT) Hub, IoT Central, and Azure Sphere
• describe the benefits and usage of Azure Synapse Analytics, HDInsight, and Azure Databricks
• describe the benefits and usage of Azure Machine Learning, Cognitive Services and Azure Bot Service
• describe the benefits and usage of serverless computing solutions that include Azure Functions and Logic Apps
• describe the benefits and usage of Azure DevOps, GitHub, GitHub Actions, and Azure DevTest Labs
Describe Azure management tools
• describe the functionality and usage of the Azure Portal, Azure PowerShell, Azure CLI, Cloud Shell, and Azure Mobile App
• describe the functionality and usage of Azure Advisor
• describe the functionality and usage of Azure Resource Manager (ARM) templates
• describe the functionality and usage of Azure Monitor
• describe the functionality and usage of Azure Service Health
Describe general security and network security features (10-15%)
Describe Azure security features
• describe basic features of Azure Security Center, including policy compliance, security alerts, secure score, and resource hygiene
• describe the functionality and usage of Key Vault
• describe the functionality and usage of Azure Sentinel
• describe the functionality and usage of Azure Dedicated Hosts
Describe Azure network security
• describe the concept of defense in depth
• describe the functionality and usage of Network Security Groups (NSG)
• describe the functionality and usage of Azure Firewall
• describe the functionality and usage of Azure DDoS protection Describe identity, governance, privacy, and compliance features (15- 20%)
Describe core Azure identity services
• explain the difference between authentication and authorization
• define Azure Active Directory
• describe the functionality and usage of Azure Active Directory
• describe the functionality and usage of Conditional Access, Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA), and Single Sign-On (SSO)
Describe Azure governance features
• describe the functionality and usage of Role-Based Access Control (RBAC)
• describe the functionality and usage of resource locks
• describe the functionality and usage of tags
• describe the functionality and usage of Azure Policy
• describe the functionality and usage of Azure Blueprints
• describe the Cloud Adoption Framework for Azure
Describe privacy and compliance resources
• describe the Microsoft core tenets of Security, Privacy, and Compliance
• describe the purpose of the Microsoft Privacy Statement, Online Services Terms (OST) and Data Protection Amendment (DPA)
• describe the purpose of the Trust Center
• describe the purpose of the Azure compliance documentation
• describe the purpose of Azure Sovereign Regions (Azure Government cloud services and Azure China cloud services) Describe Azure cost management and Service Level Agreements (10- 15%)
Describe methods for planning and managing costs
• identify factors that can affect costs (resource types, services, locations, ingress and egress traffic)
• identify factors that can reduce costs (reserved instances, reserved capacity, hybrid use benefit, spot pricing)
• describe the functionality and usage of the Pricing calculator and the Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) calculator
• describe the functionality and usage of Azure Cost Management
Describe Azure Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and service lifecycles
• describe the purpose of an Azure Service Level Agreement (SLA)
• identify actions that can impact an SLA (i.e. Availability Zones)
• describe the service lifecycle in Azure (Public Preview and General Availability)
Quality material is extremely important to us so
that you will be prepared on exam day. HadoopExam
ensure that all objectives of the exam are covered
in depth so you'll be ready for any question on the
exam. HadoopExam practice material are written by
candidates who had already appeared in the real exam
and subject matter expert. Our mentor works closely
with training providers to understand the exam
objectives and take the exam themselves before
creating new practice material.
There is a variation of the number of questions for
each attempt. Like there could be 40-60 number of
questions for each attempt.
We have training subscriber from TCS, IBM, INFOSYS, ACCENTURE, APPLE, HEWITT, Oracle , NetApp , Capgemini etc.
One of testimonials from training subscriber :